Skip to content
- “Love Lessons in a Time of Settler Colonialism” published in POETRY
- “Missing More Than A Word” published in POETRY
- “Extraction” published in The RUMPUS
- “like any good indian woman” published in World Literature Today
- “Why Storms are Named After People and Bullets Remain Nameless” published in Strange Horizons
- “What It Takes to Disappear” published in Strange Horizons
- “Notes from the Road” published in Strange Horizons
- “A Song for Redemption” published in Connotation Press
- “The Order of Things” and “Everything You Need to Know About Relationships,” published in Ishaan Literary Review.
- “Patrick Would Never Say the Word Love” published in Toe Good Poetry.
- “Teaching the Riff in Being Tuned to the Rez Blues” published in Bellevue Literary Review
- “What John Wayne Couldn’t HaveKnown” published in Kweli Magazine
- “Sometimes I Dream a Reservation Resides Inside Me,””Love in a Time of Blood Quantum,” and “Post-Flight Assessment: The Call of Urgency” published in The Mas Tequila Review (Issue5)
- “Entering the Age of Doubt,” “Broken Hymn:to the offset metronome,” and “I’m Thinking of the Kind of Poems” published in Drunkenboat
- “consider the assemblage of a longing” and”measure by measure” published in Superstition Review Issue 7
- “The Impermanence of Human Sculptures” Winner ofthe A Room of Her Own Foundation’s Orlando Prize in Poetry (2010)
- “Hole in My Heart” published in the Duke CityFix
- “Ten Little Indians” published in the Duke CityFix
- “To the Offset Metronome: On Breaking Rhythm” published in the Duke City Fix
- “Softly: How to Evaporate” published in Lingerpost (Issue 1)
- “Rhapsody in Reservation Blues,” “Broken Tulips,” “Preface to Lost Intimacies,” and “The Significance of a Hanging” (nominated for a Pushcart Prize), published in Adobe Walls
- “Some Kind of Dying” published in And Love (poetry anthology)
- “Textures of Silence,” “Reflections of theMoon,” and “Separate Strands,” published in Yellow Medicine Review (Spring 2010 issue), “The War on Words,” and “Surrender toMemory” published in (Fall 2012 issue).
- “The Weight of Water” and “In the Days ofBanned Books” published in Malpais Review (Spring 2012 issue)
Choral Settings of Poems
- “Somewhere There is a Song,”
performed by the University Missouri River Campus. Composed by Jeffrey
Brown and published by June Sky Press.
5 Love Poems in Spanish